A video available to this news portal shows moments a young and happy couple who were attempting to make love in the kitchen ended in tears as the a hot oil from the pan on the stove accidentally poured on them.
From the video sighted the couple whose identity is yet to be determined were seen in an ecstatic mood, dancing just in front of the stove in the kitchen.
Just after a few minutes into the dance, the oil in the frying pan, which was boiling on the stove fell and poured on them.
The extent of their injury has not been established yet but as of when it happens, your favourite gossip hub, GhGossip.com will endeavour to dutifully furnish you with details.
Watch the video below;