1. She seems distracted and preoccupied in your relationship.It’s as if she isn’t really around whenever you’re together. Sure, she’s right there in front of you in a physical manner. But you’ve definitely lost her on an emotional level. You are no longer the person she is devoting all of her time and attention to. She is preoccupied. She is stuck in some kind of fantasy land. And chances are that her fantasies no longer include you. You are no longer the center of her universe because someone else has managed to captivate her. Someone else has grabbed hold of her attention.
2. She puts a renewed effort into how she looks.She’s obviously trying to make herself look good for someone; and chances are, it isn’t you. You’ve already reached a point in your relationship where you are both beyond shallow physical attractions. Your connection should go much deeper than that. And you both know it would be pointless to shift your style up drastically for one another. And yet, here she is making herself look really pretty – and it’s not for you.
3. She has changed phone and internet habits.She is on her phone even during your usual sleeping hours. She’s on her laptop really late at night. Whenever she gets an unexpected phone call, she always steps out of the room even though she used to just answer them around you in the past. These may be some very subtle signs; but you’re really going to have to pay attention to them.
4. She mentions one particular guy a lot.It’s a good thing that you give her the freedom that she deserves in life. You never want to be overly controlling and possessive. You never want her to feel like you are excessively territorial to the point that you start to dictate who she gets to be spending her time with. However, there is a cause for concern whenever she starts mentioning the name of a particular guy a lot. She might be developing feelings for him; and she might even already be acting on them. While you don’t necessarily want to play the role of paranoid boyfriend, you also don’t want to be acting a fool in your own relationship.
5. She has trouble getting intimate with youYou’ve practically lost that connection that used to be there in your relationship. The emotional bond between the two of you has been tarnished. You aren’t really able to connect with one another on an intimate basis because she is refusing to do so. She doesn’t really feel interested in connecting with you anymore because she’s no longer invested in making things work between the two of you. To her, your relationship has an expiration date; and she’s slowly checking herself out of it.
WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT:
1. Get your facts straight.Make sure that she’s cheating on you before you confront her about it. If you’re just randomly accusing her even though you don’t have the evidence, you risk looking like some paranoid fool. You don’t want that. Before you broach the topic with her, make sure that you know exactly what you’re talking about.
2. Take the time to really talk to her.And don’t be so quick to make a decision right away. Take the time to talk to her first. See things from her point of view. Get her side of the story. She how she’s going to react to you finding out about her infidelity and unfaithfulness. You can’t be so rash. Remember that there is a proper time and place for everything.
3. Decide how what you want to do about your relationship.And now that you have all of the information that you need; now that you’ve had a deep and intimate talk to your partner about the situation, you can now make a decision. You now hold the fate of your relationship in your hands. And make sure you own up to whatever decision you’re going to make.